Lifting heavy brows can be accomplished with both surgical and nonsurgical maneuvers. As Dr. Mehta has increasingly focused his surgical practice on nasal surgery, he no longer performs surgical browlifts. That said, we do work closely with a number of colleagues in the San Francisco Bay Area who specialize in oculoplastic surgery and can provide natural-appearing and precise results. We would be happy to refer you to surgeons with whom we work closely!
Dr. Mehta and staff do offer a number of in-office treatments for rejuvenating the eyebrows and forehead without surgery. These include:
- Neuromodulators (Botox/Dysport) to lift the eyebrows and make the upper eyelids less heavy.
- Restylane to restore volume to the skin under the brows and “tack” them upward.
- Ultherapy (nonsurgical skin and muscle tightening of the forehead to lift the eyebrows and make the upper lids less heavy
- Halo laser (in-office laser skin resurfacing: fine lines, brown spots, etc.)
- Broadband Light (BBL, for brown spots, redness, tiny blood vessels)
- Skin care products
- Latisse: to lengthen, thicken, or darken the eyebrows, making them appear fuller and more youthful.
Call or email us any time to schedule your eyebrow consultation with Dr. Mehta or our Aesthetic Nurse, Shannon, to find out if you are a candidate for any of the above treatments. We look forward to meeting you!